My Second Mom
You replace my frown into smile
And let me believe that I can go another mile
Things sometimes will not work the way I wanted
But you are there and help me to be corrected.
I'm always thankful that you are there
Whenever I feel empty looking somewhere
That somewhere I couldn't find
That turns my eyes to water and make me blind.
But when the day I've notice that you're not fine
It let me do things that time is on the line
Because I don't want happiness we share to end.
But you left me without goodbye
And I'm still nlt ready to say bye
Seeing your face in the coffin makes me cry
That feeling that I wanna die.
Who will be there for me?
To bring back that smile that you bring to me
Who will believe me?
If you're not permanently there beside me.
Who will be there for me whenever I lost my way?
Who will push me to live another day?
But I know whatever I do
I can't bring back the time how I wanted to.
But I should move on
And keep hold'n on
Holding on to that promise
That I should live life to the fullest.
I hope you're happy up there
I hope I make you proud up there
Look at me now, you dear
I'm turning to a lady this year.
Even though you will not be there
I know you always be here,
Here in my mind and in my heart
And always be my angel.
I always love you my dearest grandma.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento